Prophetess Mary L. Johnson-Gordon
“TELL MY PEOPLE MY REVEALED ~ DIRE CONSEQUENCES ~ FOR THIS NATION”
August 26, 2019
HEAR THIS URGENT CALL ~ AS NEVER BEFORE CRITICAL-NEEDS CALL ~
TO CONTEND FOR THIS NATION WITH ME THIS DAY!
August 18, 2019, the LORD transported me to a time and place I did not wish to go…to witness the TRAGIC END…THE CONSEQUENCES of our Nation’s Rebellion against God.
Throughout many years, the LORD has showed me glimpses of these revelations, giving me the privilege to write a book ~ Tell My People the Unalterable, Inconvenient Truths ~ released in 2008, which reveals many mysteries and forth-telling. However, He did not release me to tell all that I saw ~ until now ~ even as His heart cries out, KNOWING THE CONSEQUENCES of the people’s choices…yes, even their compromising choices of acquiescence in the things they know are wrong…while giving lukewarm lip-service to HIS Will and HIS Ways.
THIS IS MY TESTIMONY OF WHAT THE LORD SHOWED ME, AUGUST 18, 2019…
Suddenly, I was in the Nation’s Capital, city of Washington, D. C., observing that everything had changed. Nothing was the same. The U.S. Capital, all the great monuments and seats of power ~ including the White House were ALL abandoned, now ONLY RELICS. And the few remaining leaves on the remaining trees, indicated the change of the season from late fall to winter.
As I walked along deserted streets and prayed, evening was approaching and I got very tired, so I looked for a place to rest. That’s when I discovered NO hotels EXISTED and the only transportation were my own two feet…as I now walked upon a foot path, seeing NO type of shelter. Somehow, I found a fur coat on my shoulder as I continued walking and praying in the cold. I wondered what had happened and why the LORD was showing me these things.
BASED ON MY TOTAL EXPERIENCES THERE ~ IN THAT REVEALED PLACE ~ I CRIED OUT TO THE LORD…
“A GREAT MIRACLE OF PREVENTION IS NEEDED FOR THIS NATION~ NOW!”
“A Miracle to PREVENT the SITUATION I’ve been shown
IS NEEDED NOW, People of GOD!”
THE LORD He was showing me these situations which are consequences of a FALLEN NATION ~
WITHOUT GOD’S GRACE:
- Abandoned City of Washington, D. C.
- Abandoned White House which was now encircled by an invisible wall for some reason ~ it’s acres of grounds unkept and overgrown with weeds and bushes gone wild.
- No Government was Functioning there anymore; NO building, resembled our U. S. Capitol Building, was seen and I am not sure if it still even existed there.
- Businesses and Hotels were gone;
- People were Gone!
- All the Monuments and Museums were but Relics ~ The once tall, stately Washington Monument had lost it height, grandeur, brilliance. It was hardly noticeable and the murky cloud that hung over it made it even more difficult to see.
- The Spirit of joyful Life Styles was gone;
- The once Busy Bustling Life of work and pleasure, with wide paved streets, cafés and stores, had become Narrow Foot-Paths for the very few who remained.
- A Bishop and a few other people dressed/attired for Church were playing Baseball on a vacant lot ~ not mindful of the Wiccan group proclaiming their plot of grounds nearby!
- Another small group of people (Wizards) were hiding among the trees for cover but could be heard proclaiming "This is holy ground," upon a plot of soil shaped like a hexagon.
- A moving platform had been built by someone, traveling around what used to be the glorious statues ~ including the abandoned White House ~ for anyone interested to make the effort to travel there to see this Relic of prosperity, now gone.
- And finally, I observed one prominent Family ~ a former President, his wife, children and/or grand-children. The First Lady was pushing a baby’s carriage and playing with the children while they were riding upon the moving platform. The President sat in a simple chair listening to a small local band play music. He seemed to be the only person there to enjoy the music and he gave them an offering for encouragement. This First-Family had returned to reminisce about the Former Glorious Days! But the City was now absent of any joy! It was De-Glorified and De-Morphed of any grandeur! Something terrible had happened. But I was not told what had caused this devastating change!
As I pondered all that I had seen and experienced, The Lord began to Speak, saying…
“Great Exodus...Great Exodus" (Repeated many times);
And, then, "Great Migration…Great Migration!”
“WHAT MIGHT CAUSE THESE THINGS LORD?” I asked.
“Great Wars…Great Famine…Great Sickness…All these Cause Great Movement!
I asked: “Why Lord?”
"MY People refused to Lay Hold and CONTEND for the Nation, rightly! Their god of self-satiation, and self-honor, was placed before ME! They chose this plight over ME and MY Ways! These are the consequences of a Fallen State of Affairs! Just like the mother Nations before them...they did not heed the warnings of Jethro, Sodom and Gomorrah, not the least of these is Jethro!”
“Jethro was delighted to hear about all the good things
the Lord had done for Israel in rescuing them from the hand of the Egyptians.
He said, ‘Praise be to the Lord, who rescued you from the hand
of the Egyptians and of Pharaoh, and who rescued the people
from the hand of the Egyptians. Now I know that the Lord is greater
than all other gods, for He did this to those
who had treated Israel arrogantly.’”
Exodus 18: 9-11 NIV
Beloved…what the LORD has shown me WILL be the Consequential result for our own Nation…UNLESS we return to the Deuteronomy 6 guiding WAY ~ our WAY back to God's Grace! I feel these consequences could happen in as few as ten (10) years UNLESS we REPENT and TURN! The LORD spoke to me saying:
“Deuteronomy 6 ~ is the WAY to SAVING GRACE!”
WILL WE HEED HIS WAYS? WILL WE “BE” THE ONES WHO WILL EFFECTUATE THE “MIRACLE of PREVENTION” needed TO PREVENT THIS PLIGHT?
“These are the commands, decrees and laws the Lord your God directed me to teach you to observe in the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess, so that you, your children and their children after them may fear the Lord your God as long as you live by keeping all his decrees and commands that I give you, and so that you may enjoy long life. Hear, Israel, and be careful to obey so that it may go well with you and that you may increase greatly in a land flowing with milk and honey, just as the Lord, the God of your ancestors, promised you.
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.
These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
Fear the Lord your God, serve him only and take your oaths in His name.
Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you; for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land.
Do not put the Lord your God to the test as you did at Massah.
Be sure to keep the commands of the Lord your God and the stipulations and decrees he has given you.
Do what is right and good in the Lord’s sight, so that it may go well with you and you may go in and take over the good land the Lord promised on oath to your ancestors, thrusting out all your enemies before you, as the Lord said.
In the future, when your son asks you, “What is the meaning of the stipulations, decrees and laws the Lord our God has commanded you?” tell him: “We were slaves of Pharaoh in Egypt, but the Lord brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand. Before our eyes the Lord sent signs and wonders—great and terrible—on Egypt and Pharaoh and his whole household. But he brought us out from there to bring us in and give us the land he promised on oath to our ancestors. The Lord commanded us to obey all these decrees and to fear the Lord our God, SO THAT WE MIGHT ALWAYS PROSPER AND BE KEPT ALIVE, AS IS THE CASE TODAY. And if we are careful to obey all this law before the Lord our God, as he has commanded us, that will be our righteousness.”
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Brothers and Sister in Christ, I implore you to HEAR this DIRE WARNING and get this message into the hands of every Minister/Pastor and Church Body you can reach…
…FOR KNOWLEDGE…AND FOR PRAYER-ACTIONS…WHILE APPEALING TO THE COURTS OF HEAVEN FOR GRACE AND MERCY! The Time is Now…TO DO ALL POSSIBLE TO PREVENT DESTRUCTION…BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!
“This is what the LORD says:
‘STAND at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls.’”
Jeremiah 6:16, NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!
The PEOPLE MUST HEAR and OBEY
and TRUST IN THE LORD
SO THAT HE WILL SEE US WALKING
THE GOOD WAY
AND REDEEM OUR LAND!