Prophetess Mary L. Johnson-Gordon
IS THE DAY OF SALVATION!
NOW IS THE TIME OF REVIVAL!
TO ANSWER THE CALL OF ACTIVATION
TO ARISE AND AWAKEN THE SLEEPING CHURCH
July 3, 2019
NOW is the time to answer this CALL ~ to BE VERY BOLD and STRONG in FAITH ~ to BE CARRIERS OF GOD’S MESSAGE AND HIS GLORY among the sleeping, unbelieving doubting church! For, unless the disciples of the Church are awakened ~ yes, each believing individual ~ those who might have “heard and believed” will perish (John 3:18). The LORD told Hosea, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” (Hosea 4:6a)
But the LORD has given us AUTHORITY and the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT with His Supernatural Works! So, I say again…
It’s Revival Time! It’s Activation Time! It’s Salvation Time!
The Revivalist Must Arise Again!
Many times, people have said to me: “I love the LORD and deeply desire to see everyone enter His Kingdom. But, I’m a shy person. I’m uncomfortable talking to people even about ordinary things, and especially about my Faith. I don’t want to argue with people. What if I make a mistake or can’t fully explain a concept? I’m not an educated person; not theologically trained.” Etc. Etc.
LET ME TELL YOU THIS TRUTH!
EACH BELIEVER HAS BEEN GIVEN A GIFT
~ A UNIQUE ABILITY ~
TO SPEAK THE LORD’S MESSAGE
INTO ONE (1) PERSON’S HEART
IF WE DO NOT ACTIVELY RESPOND
TO THIS CALL FROM THE LORD,
THE PHYSICIAN WHO SAVED YOUR LIFE LAST YEAR
~ OR YOUR NEIGHBOR
~ OR YOUR BEST FRIEND
~ OR YOUR GRANDCHILDREN
~ COULD BE ETERNALLY LOST.
DO NOT BE AFRAID TO TELL THE LORD’S STORY!
HIS LIFE STORY THAT HAS MADE YOU FREE!
JESUS TOLD HIS DISCIPLES BEFORE HIS CRUCIFIXION,
DEATH, AND RESURRECTION:
“AND I, IF I AM LIFTED UP FROM THE EARTH,
WILL DRAW ALL PEOPLES TO MYSELF.”
John 12:32 (NKJV)
Yes, He was referring to what would happen to Him ~ being physically lifted up upon that Cross. However, His Words continue to direct us today!
IF WE LIFT HIM UP
~ TELL THE PEOPLE ABOUT JESUS ~
HE WILL DRAW THEM TO HIMSELF!
Just a few days later, THE HOLY SPIRIT came upon the disciples in POWER, ACTIVATING their individual gifts, demonstrating “how” they ~ and we ~ can bring SALVATION and REVIVAL to the world!
~ ~ ~
GOD’S POWER ~ IN US ~ HAS BEEN AVAILABLE
THROUGHOUT THE CENTURIES
TO THOSE WILLING TO BE
Although there are multitudes of Believing Servants who have accepted this calling ~ both well-known and unknown, past and present ~ the LORD brought to my mind several people who were/are His CHANGE-AGENTS ~ sent into their natural areas of influence to accomplish The LORD’S STRATEGIES for CHANGE. I encourage you to study the lives of these people while keeping in mind that God’s thoughts and ways are not the same as ours! (Isaiah 55: 8)
- NOAH ~ in the midst of the evil, corrupt, violent and wicked peoples, he knew the Ways of God. He LISTENED to God’s directions ~ FOLLOWED THROUGH with each strategic detail building the Ark~ and ACCOMPLISHED exactly what the LORD intended for that moment of time. (Genesis 5 – 9)
- MOSES ~ who had to do many Hard Things to Save A Nation's People ~ for the corrections of both the Righteous and the Rebellious among The Hebrew People. (Book of Exodus)
- Egyptian Pharaoh at the Exodus ~ who thought his kingship position was greater than the King of Kings! He had to learn the Hard Way of many plagues. It was not until he lost his beloved first son's life that he faced the painful reality that his gods had no power to restore his own son's life. Only then did he decided to relent and set the Hebrew captives free! Not, because it was the Right thing to do! His heart was hardened and his reasoning selfish! But, God's ultimate purpose was effectuated and realized through the obedient, yielded servant’s heart of Moses! (Book of Exodus)
- JEHU ~ a warrior (military man) ~ was called by God to bring justice against the wicked and corrupt King Ahab and his Phoenician wife (Jezebel) ~ extreme cult worshipers. The LORD could no longer tolerate the rampant and decadent idolatry, and He authorized Jehu to become King and to eliminate all of Ahab’s linage; which Jehu did by fiercely violent methods. (2 Kings 9)
- CYRUS ~ King of Persia ~ called to release the Jewish people after 70 years of captivity AND assist them in rebuilding Jerusalem! (Isaiah 45: 1-13)
- ANNA ~ Prophetess in the Temple at Jerusalem ~ a widow eighty-four years of age ~ called to witness the dedication of Jesus as an infant, giving thanks to God and speaking to all who looked for redemption in the fulfillment of His Promises. (Luke 2: 36-38)
- SAUL ~ Hebrew/Israelite/descendant of Abraham (2 Corinthians 11:22) and a Pharisee of the tribe of Benjamin (Philippians 3:5) ~ zealous attacker of every Followers of Jesus ~ called to become Paul, ardent missionary to the Jews first and then to all the world (Acts 14:19; 16:22; 2 Corinthians 11:25-26). His education, his background as a Pharisee, his Roman citizenship, and his passionate zeal all contributed to his success as a missionary, once those credentials and traits were surrendered to the LORD, JESUS.
- Rabbi GAMALIEL ~ one of the most respected and famous rabbis of Jesus’ time on earth ~ Saul’s instructor in Hebrew Scriptures ~ called to step forward and protect Jesus’ Followers as they TOLD JESUS’ STORY! “And now I say to you, keep away from these men and let them alone…if it is of God, you cannot overthrow it—lest you even be found to fight against God.” (Acts 5:33-39)
- JOSEPHUS ~ even though he was labeled “the Jewish Benedict Arnold,” he was an excellent historian of the 1st Century, recording the history of the world from a Jewish perspective for a Greek and Roman audience. These works continue to provide valuable insight into Judaism and the background of Christianity in that timeframe becoming a good source (next to the Bible) for the history and antiquity of ancient Palestine. (
~ ~ ~
Last month the LORD directed me to mention more recently ACTIVATED and ANOINTED Servants who accepted the CALL to speak out and awaken all who would hear HIS TRUTH. Their names need repeating!
Aimee Semple McPherson ~ CALLED to become an evangelist, preacher/teacher and Way-Maker for REVIVAL! She said: “My task is to get the Gospel around the world in the shortest possible time to every man, woman, boy and girl!” “With God, I can do all things! But with God and you, and the people who you can interest by the grace of God, we’re gonna cover the world!”
Ruth Ward Heflin ~ CALLED to become a prayer warrior, evangelist, and REVIVALIST, she traveled around the world sharing God’s Word. She held a special burden for Israel, lived in Jerusalem many years, and often said: “We must make room for God to do in us what He wants.” “REVIVAL is bringing an acceleration of the Purposes of God in the Earth, and an important part of the revival is the revealing to us of our Bridegroom.”
Kathryn Kuhlman ~ born in Missouri, CALLED to become the LORD’S evangelist, prayer warrior and minister of healing. She often said, “The greatest power that God has given to any individual is the power of prayer.” “He [God] will not give you a gift that doesn’t complement your personality or fails to take into consideration your desires and your weaknesses. Our LORD is always a Wise Giver.”
Reinhard Bonnke ~ born in Germany, CALLED to Africa and the world to RELEASE the Gospel message. He often says: “Don’t plan with what is in your pocket; plan with what is in God’s pocket.” “GO for the Purposes of God, and the means to fulfill them will follow.” “The Bible knows nothing about air in a jar, only wind in motion. It knows nothing about the Holy Spirit except in ACTION, in manifestation.”
ARE YOU SEEING THE PATTERN?
EACH OF THESE SERVANTS OF GOD
BECAME THE DEMONSTRATORS
OF UNUSUAL TEACHINGS
WITH SIGNS AND WONDERS FOLLOWING!
AND CHANGE CAME TO REVIVE GOD’S PEOPLE!
THE LORD SAYS:
“THIS IS THE SEASON FOR THE ACTIVATION
OF THE ANOINTINGS OF THE SERVANTS
~ ~ ~
Today, the Church-at-large has become a place of Pew-Sitters, Theatrics and Entertainment ~ Not the House of Prayer, Power, Repentance, and Restoration! The world is in chaos and Satan smiles as God’s children become increasingly confused about their True Identity ~ IN HIM ~ children are slaughtered in the womb, and nations inflict anguish upon their own people.
Even as News Reports inform us that the U.S. President recently “recalled strikes against Iran, just ten (10) minutes before launch,” the LORD spoke GREATLY IMPACTFUL WORDS:
"...Time is short for peace! Rapturous anger will displace peace in unexpected ways! Fury of My anger will replace patience and long-suffering that was thought to have escaped My remembrances of your evil deeds, you Satiate-ful Ones. Too long to remember you thought! I will prove you wrong!”
These are fearsome words from the LORD, to say the least! That's why we must be ever diligent to Pray Rightly and Strategically always By the Holy Spirit's Commands and leadings...Not our own opinions! We must also seek His Will concerning the our PREPARATIONS and the POSITIONS He would place us in for His Kingdom Purposes.
Other Key Words the LORD spoke to me on June 10, 2019 @11:18 PM are given here for your edification and preparedness. These are a few excerpts:
"Hell's Hinges are open for lying tongues and bated breath-less-ness...
proclaiming innocence, while iniquity abounds, in many stately houses of disrepute!
Abatement is not seen. Injustice continues/prevails in spite of warnings.
THEN HE SPOKE HARDER, MORE SPECIFIC, BUT UNPRINTABLE WORDS.
BUT THE RESULTS/RECOMPENSE, WILL HAPPEN
WHEN AND WHERE LEAST UNEXPECTED!
THIS, HE PROMISES!!!
Let us immediately lay aside every self-thought and yield to His Will while assuring our readiness to address the situations He shows us in every way possible. REPENTANCE BEING THE UTTERMOST READINESS!
Today, I close with the words of the Apostle John (1 John 3:18): “Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.”
May GOD BLESS US ALL WE HEED HIS WARNINGS!
“Seek the Lord while He may be found,
Call upon Him while He is near.
Let the wicked forsake his way,
And the unrighteous man his thoughts;
Let him return to the Lord,
And He will have mercy on him;
And to our God,
For He will abundantly pardon.”
Isaiah 55:6-7 NKJV