Prophetess Mary L. Johnson-Gordon
“TELL MY PEOPLE THIS MAY BE THE LAST CALL!”
June 3, 2020
THIS IS THE HOUR…
…AND PERHAPS THE LAST CALL/OPPORTUNITY FOR THE A-POLITICAL BELIEVERS and FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST TO ARISE AND CONTEND…
…CONTEND FOR JUSTICE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS
…IN THE HOPE OF THE SAVING OF THE SOUL OF THIS NATION/WORLD!
It's time for the Righteous to Arise! There is a time for the Righteous to Be Troubled and Awakened. (Proverbs 25:26). The time is Now in America! We must Take Our Stand and Stake our Claims ~ on earth as it is in Heaven ~ for nothing less than JUSTICE among men! As we do so, then we can expect to LOOK and SEE the Miracles to be Found in what the LORD is Doing! In times past and recent times, the LORD said to me:
I WILL BRING INTO BEING THE MASSIVE AND COMPLETE CORRECTIONS
NEEDED IN THIS AMERICAN LAND AND UNIVERSAL WORLD!
TIME AND TIMING belongs to the LORD! He has shown me that the Time He’s given us FLOWS INTO ETERNITY. So it is, that just as Heaven and Earth were created in 6 Days, we need not wonder about His Ability to Re-set America’s conditions/circumstances from CHAOS to ORDER…from Darkness to LIGHT! Yet there IS A Way/Requirement for us…for our Nation and all the Nations:
WE MUST TRULY REPENT ~ Acknowledge the Iniquities we’ve allowed to be established in our land and Change our Ways…Turn our Hearts to God in Truth!
- Legislators Must Stop enacting Unjust Laws! God's Word clearly warns us (Isaiah 10:1-4…) that even though His Hand is still stretched out toward us, His anger has not turned away.
- Seek God’s Face! Seek HIM and His Ways first! (Matthew 6:33);
- We Must Turn from our Wicked Ways (2Chron. 7: 14…here the LORD speaks directly to me and you);
- Return to and Apply the Scales of Integrity and Righteousness (Proverbs: Chapter 11)
The LORD has just said to me ~ again: “They have not changed their ways! Devastation will last long! Prepare for the long wait. Take joy where you can and when you can ~ daily. Don't relax your grounds for justice. Still stake your grounds for justice ~ justice renewal for the weak ~ for justice to be established where it can be defended nationally and legislatively Justified!”
This is not a time for complacency!
Indeed, Stake Your Claims for JUSTICE...JUSTICE...JUSTICE! This remains the LORD'S Charge! It is especially the Duty-Call of the Righteous...Abrahamic Remnant! The LORD has given us the Authority and Duty to ACT and Speak on behalf of those who are powerless to speak for themselves.
“Open your mouth for the speechless,
In the cause of all who are appointed to die.
Open your mouth, judge righteously,
And plead the cause of the poor and needy.”
Proverbs 31: 8-9 (NKJV)
The LORD continued: “Privilege and Justice are not the same!”
Immediately I searched for further meaning and found that privilege can be bought for a price; it's a special right, advantage or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group.
Right is that which is morally good, Justified or acceptable!
Justice then refers to JUST BEHAVIOR or treatment ~ genuine justice is found in peace, love and respect for ALL people.
This is the justice that we must effectuate here on earth ~ a quality of being just, being righteous, being equitable or being for the moral rightness…and to Uphold the Justice of a Cause...that which is Just by the Law! THAT WHICH IS JUST BY GOD’S WAYS, HIS WILL, HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS. This is the Call! This is the Charge!
“And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven,
and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven,
and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
Matthew 16:19 (NKJV)
JESUS IS THE ANSWER and He has called us by name to BECOME His Effectual Change Agents! He has called us…
- to TEACH HIS WORD and WAYS to our children and their children and their children’s children! (Deuteronomy 6: 6-9)
- to ABIDINGLY STAND ~ and Claim our Righteous Rights of Justice, too long denied!! (1Corinthians 16:13)
- to EXPECT to BE Called to Execute New and strange Prophetic Acts...expecting the unexpected even as Moses did! (Exodus 6:28-7:5)
- And, in readiness, Know Who we Are IN Christ ~ even as we discover MORE of WHO HE IS! (Colossians 3:12; John 10:10; 1Peter 2:9;) I also refer you to previous Messages the LORD has given which are and will continue to be posted on this Website ~ www.maryjohnsongordon.com as He continues to inform and instruct.
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
Ephesians 6:10 (NKJV)